(www.dollarstretch.com)Misleading website and advertising c/o (Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards)

This website is very much a joke..They are using themselves as a promotional offeree, for companies that are trying to get membership subscriptions.

Identity theft and bloomsfield flowers and saying that if you sign up for identity theft they will give you $100 shopping dollars to spend, so I thought it was 'LITERALLY-100 SHOPING U.S. DOLLARS" BUT the misleading phrase makes you say yes. So them my dumb A**, calls in and gets a username and password for which I go on this website thinking--I have a $100 shopping dollars, well they were being LITERAL, as they give you what they call shopping dollars, NOT real money, and the shopping dollars is deducted from the sale price, s=after which you pay the difference.. Well here's the catch, the difference is not only higher than the cheapest retail price online, but it is the HIGHEST online price you will find for the product..LOL..

so in reality they are conning people to think they are giving you something to get you to sign up so the rep, at the flower company can make a sign up commission, while your tied into some monthly subscription for NOTHING.. YOU get nothing at all, but a bill on your credit =card statement for credit/identity theft protection.. The dude or dudette who thought of this is a genius.. For every person who signs u and forgets to cancel they may 25 buck a pop..

So if they get 1% of the American population to say yes, taking the pop. to be 300 million, they make a wopping 75 million of a person mistake to cancel after the first month.. This is a remarkable thought.. I'm wasting my brain space..

They are crooks--but in a sick mental twisted way.. Don't lie about giving people money to get signup.. sell them on the service instead of ***..

Since they made me waste my time, and even had me call to send me the link which should have been sent since I signed up.. I am wasting my time to atleast tell the truth and leave this review.

I really hope it saves someone else the time I wasted, or even better, hopefully someone else will write a review like me, so as to tarnish the reputation of this fraudulent sales practice..what a shame...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Review category
review #803148

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dollarstretch? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 22 #1148349

Remember the "Golden Rules", nothing's for free and If it sounds too good to be true...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dollarstretch. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dollarstretch.
Filing a new complaint about